An exciting opportunity to join our Technology Transfer Team as a Validation Specialist has become available with responsibility for validation and re-validation of Production Equipment and Processes. The successful candidate will be able to work in a cross-functional team and independently to accomplish Technology Transfer Team objectives.
- Perform process validation for New Product Development projects.
- Conduct equipment installation, operation and performance qualifications.
- Review existing qualifications and validations.
- Input into validation master plan.
- Generate Standard Operating Procedures and documentation updates.
- Create validation protocols, execute validation studies, analyse validation data and write final reports.
- Resolve technical issues encountered during study execution.
- Conduct risk assessments and PFMEAs.
- Provide training for other members of the team.
- Any other duties as may be requested by the Technology Transfer Manager or Production Director.
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- An engineering or technical degree.
- Relevant experience in validation and re-validation techniques.
Essential Skills and Behaviours
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as part of a team and to work with people from across the whole company.
- Excellent written communication and report writing skills.
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail.
- A can do, customer-focused attitude with the ability to take initiative and work to deadlines across multiple simultaneous tasks and projects.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal direction.
- £37,000 to £40,000
- Send a copy of your CV and a covering letter of application to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 9th March 2018
No Agencies Please