- Target new and existing markets to sell company products to meet Key Performance Indicators and assist in ensuring a consistent trajectory of growth for the company.
- Assess clients’ (surgeons’) needs and promote suitable products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis through an effective customer value proposition.
- Attend live surgeries, cadaver labs, sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and exhibitions as appropriate.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples.
- Build positive relationships with surgeons to influence targeted group in decision making.
- Support company forecasting requirements for all products within the remit of the role by liaising with colleagues as appropriate, (to ensure timely supply and production).
- Keep accurate records and documentation and provide recommendations and key metrics to the UK Sales Manager as requested.
- Undertake continuous learning and development and stay up to date with latest medical data and research.
- Drive on company business.
- Undertake any other duties as may be requested by the UK Sales Manager or Sales & Marketing Director.
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Strong presentation, negotiation and sales skills including the ability to open doors and close deals.
- Excellent communication skills to enable effective liaison with surgeons and opinion leaders.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as part of a team and to work with people from across the whole company.
- Full driving licence.
Desirable Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Previous experience in medical devices through sales, engineering or product management.
- Degree in life science discipline, science or marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of product range and related medical requirements.
- High level of business acumen.
Essential Skills and Behaviours
- Good attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to take initiative and work to deadlines.
- Self-motivated with personal commitment to the role.
- High standards, flexibility and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Able to travel extensively.
Please note we will not consider unsolicited CVs from agencies.
Closing Date: 4th March 2019