An opportunity has arisen for temporary production operatives to work over the summer at a medical device company near Leeds-Bradford Airport. You will need a good standard of literacy and numeracy and good hand-eye co-ordination skills.
Relevant Production Team Leader and Manager.
The production of medical device products and associated activities including completion of Quality System documentation.
- Performing Production tasks as directed on the work planning system or by a Team Leader, Principal or Manager.
- Completing required Quality System documentation to ensure full traceability for each product batch produced.
- Complying with all Quality System procedures.
- Reporting all problems relating to the quality of product or the performance of equipment to the relevant Team Leader or Manager.
- Correct storage and labelling of all materials and products associated with Production.
- Highlighting any ideas for process improvements to the relevant Team Leader.
- Performing routine specific cleaning tasks.
- Conducting any other tasks as may be required from time to time by the Company.
- Complying with Health & Safety requirements and reporting accidents & near misses.
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Good general health and eyesight for close inspection work.
- GCSE grade “C” or equivalent in Maths and English or relevant vocational training.
Essential Skills and Behaviour:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail.
- A can do attitude with the ability to take initiative.
- Self-motivated with personal commitment to the role and to providing a high quality service.
- Employs the highest levels of honesty and integrity.