We are an IIP Gold Employer of the Year and multiple award-winning medical device company that specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative textile-based implantable medical devices.
- Preparation of management accounts to strict timetables.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Fixed asset administration.
- Monthly stock reconciliations.
- VAT submissions.
- Assistance with monthly payroll processing.
- Nominal ledger processing.
- Sales and margin analysis.
- Ad-hoc commercial analysis.
- Pensions administration.
- Assistance with financial forecasting and year-end statutory reporting requirements.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be requested by the Finance Manager or Finance Director.
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Part or fully qualified (AAT, CIMA or ACCA).
- Recent knowledge of management accounts production.
Desirable Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of working in a manufacturing business.
- Payroll experience
- Experience in a finance department in a commercial environment and familiarity with accounting practices.
Essential Skills and Behaviours:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as part of a team and to work with people from across the whole company.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Integrity, high standards, flexibility and a willingness to learn and develop.
- A “can do” attitude with the ability to take initiative and work to deadlines.
- Good organisational skills.
Employment Type: 9-month contract, part-time, 30 hours per week across five days
Closing date: Friday 6th December
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we will not consider unsolicited CVs from agencies.