Xiros is a small but highly successful innovative medical implant company, which has operated in the field of minimally invasive surgery for over 30 years, specialising in medical devices and orthopaedic implants.
- To answer the sales telephone and emails, including fielding calls from surgeons, which may sporadically be out of hours.
- To generate sales orders, including those from overseas.
- To liaise with sales representatives as required and promptly pass on any requests for samples to Production.
- To keep the CRM system up to date and use it to support a wide range of customer interactions.
- To ensure UK and international users are identified with UK agents/reps and orders linked to surgeons etc, within the CRM system.
- To use the ERP system to generate orders or sales or return paperwork.
- To proactively telephone hospitals/customers to check for any Sale or Return products/unused stock. To proactively follow-up hospitals for any additional product requirements.
- To arrange and audit consignment stocks for UK hospitals and sales reps and maintain consignment agreement paperwork on a six-monthly basis.
- To provide an excellent level of customer service, by exceeding customer expectations, both self-directed and as requested by the Sales Support Manager.
- To comply with relevant Quality System procedures.
- To support CSPR investigations as necessary.
- To highlight any issues that may affect customers including opportunities for improvement to the Sales Support Manager or Sales and Marketing Director.
- To comply with Health & Safety requirements and report any accidents or near misses where observed.
- To carry out any other duties as may be required from time to time by the Sales Support Manager.
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- GCSE at a minimum of grade ‘C’ or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Experience of providing customer service.
Desirable Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience within a medical device company.
- Ability to absorb and understand technical information.
Essential Skills and Behaviours
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail.
- A can do attitude with the ability to take initiative
- Self-motivated with personal commitment to the role and to providing a high-quality service.
- £23,500 to £26,000
- Send a copy of your CV and a covering letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.