We are a multi award-winning medical devices company specialising in the design and manufacture of textile-based implantable medical devices. Our mission is to create the highest quality, innovative medical devices and we are committed to putting people first and developing them. We are a multiple Queens Export Award winner and were ranked 21st in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for 2019. We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to join our Sales & Marketing team, based at our site next to Leeds-Bradford airport, in Yeadon, Leeds.
Exhibitions & Events
- Support with the general organisation of attendance at exhibitions, including coordinating the booking of events, hotels and travel, materials and samples for the attending team.
- Assist with arranging surgeon training and other marketing events such as surgeon panel meetings.
- Track exhibition related expenditure and maintain the process for managing leads.
Monitor sales generated from exhibition leads to calculate Return on Investment (ROI) and liaise with the field team.
Marketing Information Systems
- Market analysis, including competitor updates, distributor searches.
Conduct data analysis for the department and utilise CRM systems for data management purposes.
- Conduct research to formulate social media posts, reporting on relevant industry news.
- Create original content for social media posts and liaise with the Creative Manager for interactive elements of posts such as images and animations.
- Produce and implement social media campaigns to support attendance at exhibitions.
- Maintain platforms including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Maintain the content of company websites.
- Maintain news and general blogs including creating original content.
- Undertake SEO work.
- Measure and report on performance using Twitter Analytics and Microsoft Excel.
Maintain general online presence and formulate weekly digital strategy plans to maintain our online platforms.
- Provide general support, including holiday cover, to the marketing office team.
- Undertake any other duties to support the department.
Essential Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills
- Degree calibre and/or have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position.
- GCSE Grade C or above, or equivalent, in English and Maths.
Desirable Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills
- Experience of managing events.
- Experience of creating original content for a blog, in a personal or business context.
- Experience of managing social media platforms in a business context
Essential Skills & Behaviours
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a professional approach when interacting with customers and confidence in making outgoing calls.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills, with the ability to become proficient quickly with the current customer database and associated IT systems.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to use functions such as pivot tables, formulas and data models.
- Good organisational skills; the ability to plan and prioritize effectively when dealing with multiple tasks.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent team worker and ability to work cross-functionally.
To apply for this role please send your CV directly to email@example.com.
Please note we will not consider unsolicited CVs from agencies.