We are a multi award-winning medical devices company specialising in the design and manufacture of textile-based implantable medical devices. Our mission is to create the highest quality, innovative medical devices and we are committed to putting people first and developing them. We are a multiple Queens Export Award winner and were ranked in the top 100 ‘Best Companies’ to Work for 2018. We have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant working 25 hours per week to join our well established Finance team, based at our site next to Leeds-Bradford airport, in Yeadon, Leeds.
- Preparation of management accounts to strict timetables.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Fixed asset administration.
- Monthly stock reconciliations.
- VAT submissions
- Assistance with monthly payroll processing and pensions administration.
- Nominal ledger processing.
- Sales and margin analysis
- Ad hoc commercial analysis
- Assisting with financial forecasting and year end statutory reporting requirements
You must be part or fully qualified (AAT, CIMA or ACCA) and have recent knowledge of management accounts production. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong IT skills, particularly Excel, are essential.
We offer an excellent range of flexible benefits including pension, flexi-time, the option of gym membership and private medical insurance plus many other benefits. We hold Investors in People Gold status and provide excellent training and development opportunities. We currently hold 3 star accreditation with Best Companies for extraordinary levels of employee engagement.
- Part-time (25 hours per week)
- Send a copy of your CV and a covering letter of application to email@example.com.