A temporary vacancy now exists for a cleaner within a small but highly successful innovative medical implant company, which has operated in the field of minimally invasive surgery for more than 20 years, specialising in medical devices and orthopaedic implants. This is initially for three to four months but may be extended or made permanent.
- General cleaning tasks (including dusting, vacuuming, mopping etc) of offices, toilets, kitchen and other communal areas.
- The role may include cleaning of sterile manufacturing rooms which are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Care and attention to detail;
- Ability to follow strict procedures and complete written checklists;
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Must be committed and reliable;
- Must be able to work as part of a small team and individually;
- Must care about and respect team members;
- Must demonstrate integrity, extremely high standards and appropriate flexibility.
We are looking for someone who can work an average of 12 to 16 hours per week Monday to Friday. The hours will ideally be from 17:00 to 20:00 but we can offer flexibility.