We are an award-winning medical device company that specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative textile-based implantable medical devices.
We are recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst to lead the IT team and be responsible for our overall IT function
- Responsible for the overall IT function, providing strategic guidance to senior stakeholders and making recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all IT systems (infrastructure & applications) procurement and development efforts.
- Working as part of a continuous improvement team, deliver anticipated IT projects including:
– Replacement CRM
– Development of our newly implemented ‘foundation level’ ERP system (SAP B1)
– Specification, re-design & improvement of our SharePoint knowledge management system
– Business intelligence reporting
- Provide line management support to the IT team including coaching and training. Conduct Staff Development Reviews on an annual basis and allow the opportunity for regular catch-ups.
- Ensure all users have the best possible support from the IT function.
- Manage external vendors and suppliers and hold them to high standards of support & availability.
- Undertake any other duties as may be requested by the Chief Financial Officer.
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience of project management of ERP system (SAP B1) and implementation within a regulated manufacturing environment (Medical Devices/Life sciences).
- Previous CRM system implementation.
- Understanding of the impact of regulatory software validation requirements on IT projects.
- Strong business systems analysis track record.
- Strong project management experience and qualifications e.g., Agile/Prince 2.
- Experience in the operation and support of Windows server applications and Web technologies (hosting).
- 3rd party vendor management.
Desirable Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Previous line management experience
- Previous IT training experience
Essential Skills and Behaviour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
Chief Financial Officer
IT Systems Engineer and SharePoint Developer
IT Support Technician