We have recently brought a game-changing medical device to the market and are now looking to expand our business development team as we begin this exciting and critical launch phase.
We are a multi-award-winning medical devices company specialising in the design and manufacture of textile-based implantable medical devices. Our mission is to create the highest quality, innovative medical devices and we are committed to putting people first and developing them. We are a multiple Queens Export Award winner and were ranked in the top 100 ‘Best Companies’ to Work for 2018.
We have recently brought a game-changing medical device to the market and are now looking to expand our business development team as we begin this exciting and critical launch phase. The role will be based around the London/South East region and will involve meeting plastic surgeons and orthopaedic surgeons, from both NHS and private practice, to demonstrate the product and explain the health economic benefits.
The successful candidate will have previous business to business experience, preferably in medical devices. Applications from hand therapists and/or those with sales experience in an operating theatre environment will also be considered.
- Business Development
- Create and maintain relationships with customers (surgeons/procurement teams) to better understand and achieve their needs.
- Attend live surgeries and cadaver labs.
- Demonstrate how the product is used.
- Make visits to hospitals to identify opportunities for growth.
- Undertake sales reporting and keep the CRM system up to date.
- Communicate with all stakeholders and work cross-functionally where required.
- Previous account management experience preferably in a surgical or medical devices field.
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Account Management
- Medical Devices
- Sales Process
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sales Management
- National Health Service (NHS)
Employment Type: Full-time
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd January 2020
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter directly to email@example.com
Please note we will not consider unsolicited CVs from agencies.